IES Pattern



IES Pattern

The Examination of IES shall be followed according to the following plan:

Part I-
 The written examination will comprise two sections-Section I consisting only of objective types of questions and Section II of conventional papers. Both Sections will cover the entire syllabus of the relevant engineering disciplines viz. Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. The standard and syllabi prescribed for these papers are given in Schedule to the Appendix. The details of the written examination i.e. subject, duration and maximum marks allotted to each subject are given in para 2 below.

Part II- Personality test carrying a maximum of 200 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the basis of the written examination.









-ELECTRICAL ENGINEERINGI—Objective
Papers
General Ability Test
(Part A: General
English)
(Part B: General
Studies)
2 hrs200
Electrical Engineering Paper I2 hrs200
Electrical Engineering Paper II2 hrs200
II–
Conventional
Papers
Electrical Engineering Paper I3 hrs200
Electrical Engineering Paper II3 hrs200

Comments

  1. I am just getting started on the Internet. I am retired now. It seems like there are millions of blogs on the Internet today and the more I read the more I want to comment on them. You have made your blog more interesting than most that I read. Thanks for that. I am approaching this from all sides, sonce I recently started my own website with its own blog. My email and site are included with this post. It seems to be customary to include these so I hope that its ok with you.
    GATE 2013 Preparation Tips
    IES 2013 Preparation Tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog